Parlanti Fiore Riding Boots
We are aware that there are retailers selling Parlanti products overseas with drastic discounts.
Please note that the only businesses licensed to sell Parlanti products in North America are Parlanti International or our hand-selected retailers.
Many products reported sold to North America from overseas are not the real product, or they are defective.
Also note, that purchasing Parlanti products from overseas will not come with a warranty, replacements, repairs, or customer service associated.
- Entirely handmade Italian jumping boots
- Superior quality dark brown full grain calfskin leather exterior
- Brown patent embossed crocodile top trim
- Punched toe cap
- Glued/stitched genuine leather and Vibram rubber sole
- Elastic panel down the back for a snug and flexible fit
- Back zipper protection in dark brown full grain calfskin
- Leather spur rests
- Calfskin lining for increased comfort and durability
- Includes matching spur straps and Parlanti Roma bag
How it Works
- Input your measurements and checkout online.
- Our team will analyze your measurements for the best possible size.
- You will be sent a test pair of ready-to-wear boots to ensure sizing.
- We will get sizing confirmations from you.
- We will begin creating your custom boot.
- Once completed, you will be sent a shipment tracking number.
The boots you receive will be a fully custom model (exactly as pictured). To ensure a proper fit, we will send a test pair of ready-to-wear boots to ensure your size is correct before starting production. If you do not fit into a ready-to-wear boot that is sent for sizing, there will an additional 15% fee added for sizing adjustments. Please ensure correctness of fit, as custom-made boots are not eligible for exchanges or refunds. However, in the event of a defect or an improperly made custom boot, we will gladly refund or exchange your purchase.