- Entirely handmade Italian jumping boots
- Superior quality cognac full grain calfskin leather exterior
- 4cm top trim chocolate brown full grain calfskin leather
- Punched toe cap medallion (semi-brogue)
- Glued/stitched genuine leather and Vibram rubber sole
- Elastic panel down the back for a snug and flexible fit
- Back zipper protection in black full grain calfskin
- Leather spur rests and back zipper protection in chocolate brown
- Calfskin lining for increased comfort and durability
- Includes matching spur straps and Parlanti Roma bag
How It Works
- Input your measurements and checkout online.
- Our team will analyze your measurements for the best possible size.
- You will be sent a test pair of ready-to-wear boots to ensure sizing.
- We will get sizing confirmations from you.
- We will begin creating your custom boot.
- Once completed, you will be sent a shipment tracking number.
The boots your receive will be a fully custom model (exactly as pictured). To ensure a proper fit, we will send a test pair of ready-to-wear boots to ensure your size is correct before starting production. Please ensure correctness of fit, as custom-made boots are not eligible for exchanges or refunds. However, in the event of a defect or an improperly made custom boot, we will gladly refund or exchange your purchase