Parlanti Zucchero Riding Boots
- Entirely handmade Italian Jumping Boot
- Superior quality dark brown full grain calfskin leather exterior
- Hand stitched dark brown Grip Leather interior insert
- It is a special leather compound that allows for maximum durability and adherence to the saddle
- 4cm crocodile- stamped dark brown patent external top trim
- Whip-holder in dark brown full grain calfskin with Parlanti Roma metal logo
- Crocodile- stamped dark brown patent toe cap
- Crocodile- stamped dark Brown patent heel
- Elastic laces
- Glued/stitched genuine leather and Vibram rubber sole
- Elastic panel down the back for a snug and flexible fit
- Back zipper protection in full grain calfskin
- Crocodile-stamped dark brown patent spur rests
- Calfskin lining for increased comfort and durability
- Includes matching spur straps, Parlanti Roma bag, and inflatable boot trees
How It Works
- Input your measurements and checkout online.
- Our team will analyze your measurements for the best possible size.
- You will be sent a test pair of ready-to-wear boots to ensure sizing.
- We will get sizing confirmations from you.
- We will begin creating your custom boot.
- Once completed, you will be sent a shipment tracking number.
These boots are handmade to order and will take 6-8 weeks for delivery.
The boots you receive will be exactly as pictured. To ensure a proper fit, we will send a test pair of ready-to-wear boots to ensure your size is correct before starting production. Please ensure correctness of fit, as custom-made boots are not eligible for exchanges or refunds. However, in the event of a defect or an improperly made custom boot, we will gladly refund or exchange your purchase.