Our warranty covers “defective” boots and half chaps only.
Here are some general points for our warranty system:
– Length of warranty is 6 months from purchase date.
– No receipt = No warranty. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
– Boots or chaps must have been purchased from PassioneQ or one of our Authorized Retailers.
– We reserve the right to repair or replace a defective item.
– We will NOT incur or reimburse any expedited shipping charges.
– The items must meet the requirements on the “What is Covered” tab.
– In some cases, repairs/replacement warranties may take up to 4 weeks to fulfill.
– Boots or chaps purchased within 6 months accompanied by a receipt.
– Discolored or deformed leather
– Broken zipper(s) or tabs
– Broken, ripped or frayed stitching
– Chipped or separating sole(s)
– Broken spur rest(s)
*Please read the “What Isn’t Covered” tab to ensure that your warranty is valid*
– Boots purchased over 6 months ago.
– Boots not accompanied by a receipt.
– Normal wear and tear of the boot.
– Ripped leather from excessive riding.
– Boots that are noticeably aged. (over used or not taken care of)
– Boots purchased used, outside of the US or through any unapproved buying platform.
– Fading of the color of leather.
Please fill out the Warranty Form, and send your boots along with a copy of your receipt to:
3220 Fairlane Farms Rd, Suite 13
Wellington, FL 33414